12.20.2011

Addicted... because I miss...

I come home from work and boot up my laptop. Here I sit, the computer on my thighs, as I check my emails and scan the blogosphere. My phone alerts me as email arrives at this email. I glance at the phone and wonder what has come through. I see I have followers and I have comments. I want to check them, but I can't.

I sit here and check the web, one thing at a time... at first... until I have 6 or 7 windows open, multi-tasking. I check out other blogs and read what is out there. Is it wrong to do this? Is it wrong that it makes me feel good?

To be honest, it has been quite a while since anyone has held me... or done anything with me. I live my life as a single mom who works full time and goes to school. Life, what life? I don't go out and I don't really do anything exciting like that. I come home and write my desire or read the experiences of others.

I miss the touch of another person, I miss the warmth, the softness, the sensualness. I want more...

2 comments:

  1. Expressing ones desires with the written word can be satisfying to a certain extent, having someone to express those desires and act upon them is second to none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Southern Sir,
    Yes, I know, from experience, that written can help to satisfy the urges, but wanting to act upon them is a whole different situation. I want and yearn to be able to act upon them again some day soon.
    Terry Anne

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.