1.03.2012

You...

I remember the day you came into my life. I wasn't expecting it, but there you were. I could never have imagined the feelings or the impact you would have, especially all those years ago. You were half-way around the world and I was here. It was the holidays. I was with my family, you were with your pack. I remember our chats, via IM, when we were so many hours difference and so far apart. That is how we met. We talked, we shared, it was something I had never experienced. You even called me at Christmas. You used your phone card to call me, not your family... me... someone you had never met, someone you really didn't know much about. I was in awe that anyone would care enough to do that for me. Then you came home, after the holidays. You planned for us to meet. I was scared. You came home and called me right away. You didn't go to see your family, you came home and called me. I found my way to your home, you were still in your drabs, when you answered the door. My heart did flips, so uncertain, so unsure, but there was something about those gorgeous eyes and that smile, that made me feel like we had known each other forever. You took me in your strong arms, gave me a big hug, and an oh-so-passionate kiss. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.