TMI Tuesday: January 3, 2012Happy New Year from TMI Tuesday blog. I’ve enjoyed discovering and reading so many new blogs via TMI Tuesday. Thanks to all the players that submitted questions, themes or ideas in 2011. If you have questions you’d like to see answered for TMI Tuesday, please read the ABOUT page. Now here we go…the first TMI Tuesday questions for 2012:
1. Finish this sentence: In the New Year _I hope to make it work for me_ .
2. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If yes, what are they for 2012? I try to make resolutions, bur I don't feel like I do well. My resolutions would be to help myself be more myself. I also want to go work out more with my son.
3. What New Year’s resolutions did you make last year? Didn't really make any... that I can remember. If I did, I probably didn't keep them.
4. Think of three of those resolutions, from last year. How did you do in keeping them? I losr site of myself, so I didn't keep the promises to myself.
5. What was your most memorable sexual happening/experience in 2011? My 2011 was rather quiet in the "sexual" area, so I didn't have any real memorable experiences.
Bonus: What was your most memorable experience (activity, event, etc.) in 2011? My biggest experience was tied between two things - graduating with my college degree and coming out of the hospital alive. Two very opposite ends of the spectrum.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!