12.29.2011

So many... so mixed... so what do I feel?

Your words, they turn me on. They make me feel good deep inside. They take me to a place that makes me feel so damn good, a place I want to stay as long as I can. You make me smile and you make me laugh. Your eyes sparkle as you smile at me. You don't speak, but you tell me, what is going through your mind. Those thoughts make me hunger, and long, for a feeling I haven't felt in a while.

But then there is the other side. It has been so long since I have seen you. I see the smile on your face the first time we met. You told me I was sexy before you had even met me. You called me sexy only from our emails and phone conversations. That first night we met, you made me feel sexy, you made me feel special, but you are worlds away and I miss you more some days than others.

Then there is another, one who brings out a side of me that I haven't truly admitted to. No one understands and I am not up to talking. I know how I feel and how it makes me feel. All of these emotions and feelings.

To me, they all feel good. They all turn me on. They all make me happy. Is this okay to feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.