11.24.2011

You would like to know...

"What books sit on your side table? I want to know you better. You are sometimes to much of the passion in my life." you ask...
I love your curiosity. I look forward to your words and how they make me feel. Your words touch my senses, my heart jumps, my body yearns, as I feel your strong hands on my skin, your arms around me, your lips pressed against mine...
I am currently reading The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by A.N. Roquelaure (Anne Rice). I enjoy romance and absorbing the words on the page, imaging the touch and the feel, imaging the scent in the air, the warmth, the tenderness. These words fill my mind, yet my body craves for more, yearning, wanting....
You, too, are the passion in my life. Your words fill me and I take you with me. You become part of my word and I want to share more with you. You bring out a side of me that sits quietly in the shadows, watching, wanting, missing...
I want to make you feel things that you can't imagine. I want to make you feel excited and energized. I want to make you relaxed and happy. I want to hold you close, my arms around you, your head resting on my stomach as I let my fingers caress your soft skin. You are finally at rest, so tired. You seem to be comfortable, as I hold you close and let you relax. I don't need anything, just to see you smile. Your arm is draped across my waist as I watch you eyes get heavy and slowly close. That's okay sweetheart, I enjoy this, holding you, protecting you, as you lay there, not a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.