11.24.2011

Yes (imported)

I can feel your hand on my thigh, as your fingers move along my leg. You send goosebumps up my spine as I need to catch my breath. I close my eyes and concentrate on your hand.
I uncross my legs as your strong fingers touch my bare thigh. I can tell that you like the feeling.
I lean over and and touch your cheek with my hand, turning your face as I slowly move my face to yours, softly pressing my lips to yours. It seems instantaneous as the kiss becomes a passionate exchange. Your hand squeezes my thigh as you kiss me back. My hand touches your face as you reach up and support my neck as you kiss me... I mean REALLY kiss me.
It's been so long and I want you so bad... right now baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.