11.26.2011

I have missed you, but you are here...

It felt so nice last night, to have you come to visit. The feel of your body against mine, the feel of your hands touching me, the feel of the excitement we shared. I missed you so much.

Light seems to seep in, from behind the curtains. I don't know what time it is, but you are still beside me, your arm across my stomach, your breathing soft and calm.

I turn slightly, so I can see more of you, watching you sleep, as I just take you in. The way you lay there, so sound. Your soft lips, parted slightly. Your eyes closed in sleep, surrounded by your beautiful lashes. I slowly reach up and have to touch your cheek. Your skin feels so soft and is so warm. I feel you against my fingertips. I don't want to move too fast or hard. I want you to sleep, I want you to dream. It's been so long and I love having you here with me. I don't want you to go... not right now. Do you have any idea how much I have missed you? I have laid here at night, alone, curled up under the covers, wondering where you were.

But you're here now... you made me feel so nice last night. You made me feel so good.

I want to let you sleep, I want you to rest, but there is a part of me... deep inside... that wants to repay you for last night... that wants to make you feel the energy I felt last night. Right now, the power is in my hands, as you lay beside me, sleeping. I keep watching you, taking in your features, thinking about how you kissed me, how your hands touched me, how you played with my kitty, how you fed and were fed.

I reach under the covers and find that I am moist, damp with anticipation. I close my eyes and touch myself. So warm, so hungry.

No, I can't keep it in, I need you and I want you so bad. I move in closer and place soft kisses on your bare chest. My kisses move down your body, to your belly, to your sword. I let my fingers trace your body, touching your skin, feeling your warmth. I can smell your body as I move my face closer. I let my tongue make a quick path down the front of your cock, which causes you to suddenly stand at attention, liking the attention. I carefully wrap my fingers around you and let my tongue trace the swollen tip of what I was holding in my hand. I hear you moan softly, as I feel your hand on my back, your other hand reaches out and grabs the sheets, as if to hold onto the control.

I don't let it phase me, I continue to caress you, fondling you, loving you. I tuck your head into my mouth and close my lips around you, as my hand softly rubs you, up and down. Your moaning increases as the hand on my back moves down to my ass, where you grab my tightly in your strong hand, making me let out a moan.

I suck you softly, teasing you, making you hot, making you want to play.

Do you like to wake up this way? Does it make you hot and horny to wake up with your cock in my mouth?

I move slightly, for a better angle, as angle so I can take you in. You take my hips in your hands and help me. You pull my body on top of yours so I am kneeling over you as I play with you.

Your strong hands hold my hips as I move my lips along your swollen cock, sliding you deep into the back of my throat. You let out a moan, as your sword dances in excitement, wanting the attention, wanting more.

I work diligently on your piece as your hands grab my hips and I suddenly feel you pull me down to you. In one swift motion, you have me down on you, holding me against you, your face buried deep in my pussy, your teeth grabbing at me like a wild animal, your tongue searching and thrusting, wanting to fuck me hard. Your hands grip me tighter and hold me still as you suddenly grab my clit in your teeth and tug... hard... I let out a squeel. You don't stop, you pull me back down onto you and force your tongue into me over and over.

Oh yes, I want this, I tighten my fingers around your cock and stroke you, harder and faster, as I let my tongue lick you and taste you. I see the wetness appearing. I move faster and harder. Can I make you cum? You are so hard and hot. I slide my mouth over you and take you tight in my lips. I start to ride you, up and down your shaft, sliding you deep into my throat. I brace my hands as I fuck you with my mouth, up and down, faster and harder. Cum baby, cum for me. Fill my mouth with your hot sex. You start to dance under me. I can hear you moan. I keep moving, faster, deeper, harder, as you move faster too. Oh yes, you are gonna cum. You are ready to explode, I can taste your excitement. Suddenly you let out a moan from deep inside my pussy, pulling your face deeper into me, as your hips start to thrust, over and over. I swallow fast and hard as you fuck me, you fill me, your cum exploding into my mouth, as you continue to moan. Oh yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, does this feel good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.