1.20.2012

Writing

I have always enjoyed writing. It helps me express my feelings and release what is going on it my mind... body... and soul. I have so many feelings and emotions rushing through me and no way to express them. I write. I write about what is in my mind, what is in my heart, what I am stressed about, what I feel confused about. I don't always like how I feel or even who I am. I do not have the best view of myself or my body. I guess that, in my writing, I can feel good and not worry about what people think of my body or my looks. I have been told I am pretty, but I can't see that. My own body image is low and writing helps me to get past that, where I can be whoever I want to be and be as pretty as I want to be.

Writing is my outlet, my release...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.