12.11.2011

Sitting here, thinking about you.

I am sitting here, in front of my computer, thinking about you. Are you out there? Do you think about me? I want you to know that I am thinking about you... all the time... wondering what you are doing... wondering what you are wearing?

I am sitting here, in the recliner, in only a cotton t-shirt, drinking a glass of wine. It has been such a long day and long weekend. So much has happened. I wish you were here, holding me close. My days have been long and I am so tired. I cannot sleep. My mind won't shut off. I wish you were here. I want to curl up next to you, your warm body next to mine. Your strong arms holding me close and the sound of your heartbeat helping me calm down. I can smell your cologne and I close my eyes, thinking about you, thinking about us, as I can feel my heartbeat slowing... until I fall asleep, sound, in your strong arms.

Good night my prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.