12.13.2011

12 Naughty Days of Christmas

Based on a post from Between My Sheets
Rori is posting the 12 Naughty Days of Christmas.
Today is 12 Naughty Days of Christmas 2011: 10 Subs a-Serving
In response to her post...
For Single Subs and Doms: Today, I want to suggest something a little radical – the same activities for subs and doms: serve yourself. We all deserve to have a little something special in our lives from time to time, so your challenge if to do ten nice things for yourself this holiday season. Say no to that dinner party you’re dreading and instead take a bubble bath. Pamper yourself with a day at the spa. Stop feeling guilty and have an extra cookie. Hire a maid service for the day. Snuggle up with your pets or kids or just a fluffy blanket and watch your favorite holiday movie.

I will admit that I am really on the side of a sub. I guess, today is my day. I will take the hot bubble bath, sip on a glass of nice smooth red wine, and then will curl up with my fluffy pink blanket and my furry kitten and watch tv... something for me... something I don't do very often. I am a sub, yet I am also a single mom, so taking time for me is not something I am very used to.

Thank you Rori, I will take you up on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you have come to visit me. Please leave me a comment and tell me what is on your mind.